AdmissionsThank you for considering admission for your child into Hope Preparatory School! Our desire is to provide a God-honoring journey for your family through the entire application process. Here at Hope Preparatory, we strive to find the right students and families to ensure that there is a good fit.
Income: We primarily serve under-resourced families who normally would not be able to afford a private, Christian education. We are committed to have a majority of our students from households that meet low-income guidelines.
Diversity: We strive to have a culturally and economically diverse school community.
Location: There will be preference for families who live in the City of Kinston.
Hope Preparatory requires a high level of commitment from both parents and students.
Parent desire to be at Hope Prep is primary. Parents commit to fulfill a Family Covenant.
Academic Ability: Our desire is to have every graduate of Hope prepared for college academics. Therefore, every Hope student is expected to perform within a rigorous, classical academic environment.
Behavior: We believe a child’s education is enhanced by a disciplined and orderly environment. We expect our students to reflect order in their appearance and interactions, and we vigorously promote the Biblical virtues of kindness, reconciliation, politeness, respect, and self-discipline.
How to Apply
- Submit Pre-Application (fill it out here)
- A staff member will call to schedule a Student Assessment and Parent Interview.
- Attend Student Assessment & Parent Interview. Submit Full Application & OS Consent form.
- Results of Application sent April 8th ~ Accepted, Denied, Waitlisted.
- If accepted, New Family Conference and $50 deposit (twd. 1st month tuition) to reserve a spot.